커뮤니티
공지사항

MSCA postdoctoral fellowships, University of Liberec, Department of Ap…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 댓글 조회 작성일 24-04-16 21:12

본문

Exciting Opportunity: MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2024 Hosted by Technical University of Liberec, Department of Applied Biology

The Technical University of Liberec, Department of Applied Biology, is thrilled to announce its readiness to host MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships for the year 2024.

We welcome applications from talented researchers who have already obtained a PhDand are eager to further enhance their skills, engage in interdisciplinary collaboration, and pursue international mobility opportunities.

Ready for a challenge? We're seeking proposals on topics such as the biodegradation of bioplastics, the environmental toxicity of plastic fibres, and the environmental toxicity of nanomaterials. We're here to discuss and assist in crafting a successful proposal.

To express your interest, please email us your preferred topics along with your CV at nhung.nguyen@tul.cz by May 31, 2024.

We look forward to welcoming talented researchers to our vibrant academic community!

Kindest regards from Nhung and the TEAM

Important information about MSCA

The MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships aim to boost the creativity and skills of PhD researchers through advanced training and international mobility. Open to researchers of all nationalities, the program encourages interdisciplinary work and collaboration with non-academic sectors.

Proposals for this Action are expected to:

Boost the creative and innovative potential of PhD researchers by enhancing their competences through advanced training, international mobility, and interdisciplinary collaboration across various sectors.

Strengthen Europe's R&I human capital by producing better trained, innovative, and entrepreneurial researchers.

Improve the quality of R&I, thereby enhancing Europe's competitiveness and fostering growth.

Enhance Europe's appeal as a top destination for R&I and ensure favorable working conditions for researchers.

Facilitate knowledge transfer and brain circulation within the European Research Area (ERA).

Promote a culture of open science, innovation, and entrepreneurship.

첨부파일

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

서울대학교 보건대학원 환경보건학과 BK21연구단

TEL : 02) 880-2836